- Managing Director of our Burgess Hill branch
- Trained at Woozelbears to gain the Level 3 qualification in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals.
- Previously worked within the hydrotherapy team at Fitzpatrick Referrals alongside the 'Supervet'.
- Is a registered member of the Canine Hydrotherapy Association.
- Completes regular CPD to keep up to date.
- Has a keen interest in working her Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
Hydrotherapy sessions with a qualified hydrotherapist
Hydrotherapy pool and treadmill £42
Puppy Swims £30
Fun swims £25
Buy 10 hydrotherapy sessions get 1 free
Unlimited session memberships available
Watch With Woozels
Burgess Hill stories
Tobi the Lurcher – by Serena
“Tobi had torn a muscle in his back leg and ruptured a tendon in his front leg which he had to have surgery on. We had unsuccessfully tried hydrotherapy elsewhere, then Sue was recommended to us and so glad she was! Totally different experience. Sue is so calm and kind with him, and highly professional. She checked him thoroughly at our first visit and has kept detailed notes so she knows exactly how he is progressing. He is so much happier now, he is now playing and running around freely and happily, which he hasn’t done for a while. We have even been able to return to flyball which
we haven’t done for over a year. I feel like
I’ve got my dog back, I am so pleased we
went to see Sue and would have no
hesitation in recommending her.”