Terms & Conditions
Hydrotherapy is a treatment that uses the properties of water to rehabilitate and improve an animal’s function. Dogs that are suffering from a medical condition or have had surgery benefit greatly from hydrotherapy, as it allows the animal to exercise in a non weight bearing environment.
We strive to meet each animal’s specific needs as best as possible whilst carrying out their treatment. We work very closely alongside your pet’s veterinary practice to develop the ideal, individual hydrotherapy and/or physiotherapy programme.
Working with a range of top quality equipment allows us t o give the highest quality treatment possible, including a pool, an aquatic treadmill, bathing areas, a range of drying techniques and an underwater camera to precisely monitor your dog’s movement if required.
Hydrotherapy sessions include:
- Full treatment in the hydrotherapy pool or aquatic treadmill.
- Basic muscle massage during the session.
- Muscle assessment and measurements every 5 sessions to monitor progress.
- Full written reports to your veterinary practice.
- The use of underwater cameras/video if required.
- Shampoo and blow dry.